Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Loading...wait, this is definitely error

There are symptoms to be considered before declaring something as ERROR.
Error, according to Dictionary.com, is...wait it's too long to type. but anyway, MY LIFE IS CURRENTLY OUT OF SERVICE.

Not being sarcastic or whatever, but nothing is working well in my life at the moment. Where should I start? hmmm may be the fact that my BB, the closest technology in my hand to connect and socialize with the world, is broken. Wait, let me rephrase that, IT'S FREAKIN' DEAD. Which mean that I am stuck with my old Nokia phone (which I am still thankful that it is still working) but dead BORED. I've got nothing to do. I can't open twitter, chat with my friends, or even simple stuff like checking recent updates! 

Second, my grade is free falling. I guess I love John Mayer so much that follows what he suggest in his song; free fall. Although I really like the term of free falling, but I would not appreciate it happens with my grade. Simply because I do care about my grade. It's just that my brain and body (and soul to add to that list) are having a pretty hard time connecting with the desire of my heart to get good grades. It's like my brain on vacation for a long. long. long. time. thanks brain, I would totally blame you for the degradation of my scores. thank you.

Last, have I not mentioned?
 I AM DEAD BORED
I HATE BEING BORED. 
ME + BOREDOM = STUPID AND RANDOM STUFF THAT I WILL (PARTLY) REGRET LATER ON.

They say curiosity kills the cat. This time, it's boredom. 

To end this post of my long list of misery, I should add the fact that my typo has increase as days goes by and that there could be virus in my laptop. God bless me. 

declared error,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment