Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On A Thursday the Thirteenth

Dear Readers,

It has come to my attention that for most of us, holiday is just around the corner.
But truth be told, I am already dead bored with holidays.
How I feel about holiday
 Because of the torture that my school has put their students for the last five months, my school at least have the decency to give their student an early Christmas break. Of course, this only apply to students who do not need to take short course. You might wonder what the heck is a short  course. Well, according to my school a short course is a time to make up for bad marks for student and extra money for the school. Thank the good Lord, I am free from that torture and have been having my holiday since the first day of December! WOHOOOOO, right?

WRONG.

As a matter of fact, I have been dying of boredom, and this is not something new. Every holiday is a boredom to me. Well, it didn't start like that, but it ends so. Sad, isn't it?
yea, holiday would be much better if boredom could be rid just by screaming.


But somehow I am grateful for this holiday. On the bright side, I only have to bare 15 days of boredom before I finally go to......

drum-roll please everyone...


JOGJA!!!!

Some people might think that I am over reacting, but I am really happy that I am going to travel. 
Here's the run down:
I don't think that Indonesian train would be this good :')


1. We're going by the train. (How fun is that? Think about it. A bunch of teenagers going on train, messing with everybody's sleeping time while on the train, and at the same time do not give a damn about peacefulness.)
2. We're going to do who knows what in Jogja. (Probably food fest, shop, eat, sleep, sight-seeing, eat, eat, eat, oh  and eat)
3. We're going home by plane! (okay this last part is not that fun)

Private plane? I wish.
That's about what's going to happened. I guess the rest of my holiday will be filled burning the calories I've gain during the trip.

Anyway.....

There was actually something deep and meaningful that I was going to post but I am sadly, too lazy to do so now, I'll blog about it some other time. However, for those of you who did a screen shot for 12-12-2012, here's something for you ;)

Sincerely yours,
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment