Saturday, November 17, 2012

You know why I love Alice?
Despite the fact that she is totally out of her mind, and the book doesn't necessarily made any sense to me, I just love the fact that she is crazy. It's kinda creepy, I have to admit, but I don't seem to bother that. In fact, I like how Alice is not giving a fuck to anything. She's like, "Fck you people. I have a fabulous imagination and you don't."

...or at least that's what I thought Alice would say in this modern world.

Truth is I'm tired living in people's expectation. Tired of being someone that people want me to be. (I know, deep right?) Guess I finally realize that it didn't do me any good. Sure, it has a positive side, but right now, I just don't care. It's dangerous, but who cares, right??

I wanna live my life, just as I want it to be. Do some stupid stuff, study, travel, and probably do some other stupid stuffs, but I just want to live.

and here comes the irony.

As much as I want to be free (or to an extreme end: wild), I also want to be neat and proper. Well, not that I care, but I have to. I'm going to take International Relationship, for goodness' sake. I will be representing some important people and stuff like that. Doing business all over the world and doing some good in this world. But I can't do that being ....messy. I have to at least have the proper presentation, proper image. I'm not saying that I will be all neat and stuff, which I am pretty sure would not even last for a long time, even if it happened. I'm just simply saying that I need to get my act right. It's time to pick up all the pieces of me that has been shattered for the last few years and fix them. Starting new again if I have to. If I want to make this right, I have to fix me first.

So here's to change,

cheers,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment