Thursday, February 7, 2013

Goodbye 17









Okay, it appears that today will be my last day being 17. I'm still unsure of how I should react. At some point, I wanna scream,  "OH GAWD, I'M 18!!!!" and at some point, I just can't wait to start a new year of my life. (Cliche, no?)

My 17 year of my life has been filled with worries and anxiety, and somehow I wanted that to change. I'm 18 for goodness sake. It's time for me to enjoy my life and there would not be anything that would really worries me, I hope. I'm done with, "I'm not going to be able to go abroad" drama. I'm sick of, "What does my friends think of me? Do they hate me?" and obviously, I should stop underestimating myself. May be it's true. All this time, I've not give myself enough credit for all that I've achieved. No more fear. 

But 17 was not at all bad. 
Why?
photo.JPG
at Alyssa's
Jogja with these peopleeee

IMG00216-20130112-1614.jpg
don't ask
crazy cousin photo-time
who would ever thought, huh?

photo.JPG
dinner party
photo.JPG
at Jesslyn's
Chan Pit Shing.jpg
Stupid and crazy moot court team
Because my year as a 17 is pretty AWESOME and these were just part of the story. So here's to the end of a great year of my life and the start of being 18.

XOXO,
-A




No comments:

Post a Comment