Monday, June 27, 2011

A Beginning

They say when a chapter in our life close, another one is just waiting to start. And I guess mine start here.


I'm always unsure about where I am going, not to say that I do know where I am going now, but I'm taking chances. Finally going to do something. 
Things you should probably know about me: I am a dreamer at mind, a thinker at heart, a traveler at soul, and the least of all I am a writer. I always hope for something new to happen but there's no more time for that. I'm not sure if it is the right thing to do (I sure have not got over the goodbye part) but I guess I'm just going to enjoy the ride, taking in every precious moments along the way.
"I believe everything happens for a reason. People changes so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe less so eventually you trust no one but yourself. And sometime good things fall apart so that better things can fall together"
Marilyn Monroe

I'm not sure where this is going but all I know, I am on my way to somewhere away from where I'm standing right now.


Let the journey begins...

smiles and cheers,
A.L.J

No comments:

Post a Comment